Friday, January 26, 2007

Our Pain Bleeds Ink (click)

This community is for people who want an outlet for their pain
through poems or short pieces of writing. Photography or other forms
of art are also welcome, as long as they express emotion. Random pics
are not appreciated.

This is a safe place for people to share their feelings. I, dame_wilbur,
started this community as I often use poetry to get through my pain.
Now I want to help others, as I have had people help me. You are
welcome to post poems/writings that others have written.

There are a few simple rules:

If the content of your writing has adult content, try and put it
behind an lj cut. Swearing is allowed in moderation as a form of
self-expression. If your poem includes, masochistic/sadistic thoughts,
SI, or anything like that, put it behind an lj cut. If using somebody else's
writings, give them credit.

There is enough pain in the world without adding to it so please
don't insult one another. Other than that, anything is acceptable, and
will be accepted. Welcome.

No comments: