I think it's time for another contest. I've collected an assortment of books related to pain, so it's time to send them your way. As well, the contributions you send in are one of my favorite things to read. And readers love to hear from each other. So February is "Write Something To Share" month.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Write something for How to Cope with Pain to share with other readers. This can be anything related to pain that has not been published elsewhere. (Don't be modest or shy, or feel you have nothing to say.) Topics can include:
- your own pain condition
- what you've learned from coping with pain
- what your best coping techniques are
- an inspirational quote, video or photo
- any format – an article, poem, photo, artwork, etc
2. Send in your submission here. You have 1 month – the deadline is Monday, February 28.