2. Chronic Babe shares 5 Ways to Create a Life-Affirming Space for Yourself.
3. CRPS/RSD A Better Life introduces the concept of ikigai, Japanese for "reason for living," which has been shown to influence your attitude and health.
4. Psychology of Pain notes a NY Times article about opioids possibly being safer than aspirin or ibuprofen for some patients.
5. Nickie at Nickie's Nook is working 0n a resource website for those with CRPS (RSD). Check it out here. Great work!
7. In Sickness and In Health reviews an article looking at if taking care of your partner can lengthen your life.
8. One Big Health Nut reviews the new Wii Fit.