Friday, April 27, 2007

How To Cope With Pain website and blog

I'm a Board Certified Psychiatrist in practice for 15 years in Pennsylvania. I have a private practice, working mostly with patients in chronic pain. I also teach psychiatry residents and do research in chronic pain. My guiding principle in practicing as a physician is to help patients in all areas of their lives - medical, psychological and spiritual. Chronic pain is a challenge to your spirit, but a challenge that can always be faced and your situation improved.

I also know the challenge of chronic pain first-hand, having experienced a chronic pain condition myself for many years. Thankfully, my situation has improved, though is hasn't been cured. I use my personal understanding of what it's like to live with chronic pain in my work as a pain management physician.

http://www.howtocopewithpain.org/

No comments: