Friday, November 10, 2006

Google Groups: alt.support.chronic-pain (click)

From: dianewillgo@w...
Wed, Nov 8 2006 3:43 pm
alt.support.chronic-pain

If this is a duplicate message I am sorry.
I have been (mostly) a lurker in this group for many years. I am in
chronic pain do to an accident on the Atlantic Cit Expwy in 1998. I
have had two Spinal Fusions-lumbar and am on
the following pain meds: Duragesic Patch 100 mcg 1 every other day,
Oxcycontin ER 80 mg 4Xday, Oycodone 5 mg 4x day BT & lidocaine 3%
patch 2-3 every night for 12 hours. If you could get me back into the
grup I wold really appreciate it, I am not too literate on the Web but
especially during Flare ups when I can do nothing it helps to be able
to read your discussions. Thank you very much.
^^^
From: Jimmy
Wed, Nov 8 2006 8:44 pm
alt.support.chronic-pain

dianewil...@... wrote: "stuff!'

WELCOME diane, welcome. Sorry about your pain, yet this is to be one
one of the best places if you have any.
Welcome.
Jimmy
^^^
From: Joe_Z
Wed, Nov 8 2006 9:53 pm

hi! your here, just post away like you just did, welcome, how can we
help you? have a pain free evening...joe

No comments: